2020 Toyota Highlander Preview near Glen Mills, PA
|Monday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Although there’s still some time to go before it arrives in our showroom, the 2020 Toyota Highlander is already generating some buzz here at ! Boasting improvements beneath the hood as well as within the cabin, this much-loved SUV looks like it’s poised to raise the bar yet again. While you wait for it to reach the dealership, check out this preview to learn more about what sorts of features and equipment it’s slated to offer!
Power & Economy
As a robust midsize SUV, it only makes sense that the 2020 Highlander will keep you moving with minimal delay. This fourth-generation model features a standard 3.5L V6 powertrain at its heart, which wastes no time pumping out 295-hp and 263 lb.-ft. of torque, thanks in part to the smooth-shifting 8-speed automatic transmission that comes paired to the engine. Should you choose to add the heavy-duty radiator, oil cooler, and improved fan function, you’ll wield up to a 5,000-lb. towing capacity. Finally, the Highlander comes standard with the Stop and Start Engine System to conserve gas consumption, resulting in a 22 MPG combined1 rating. For additional specs, at 302-544-9445.
Perhaps some of the most exciting updates in the 2020 Toyota Highlander involve its media applications. For the first time ever, you’ll now have access to Android Auto™! Before, only Apple CarPlay™2 was offered, meaning that individuals with a Google-powered device were left out. Thankfully, this is no longer the case. In addition to these standard smartphone integration functions, you’ll also have standard Amazon Alexa3, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4, and Wi-Fi connectivity5. Should you choose to add a few upgrades, you’ll have advancements such as Dynamic Navigation6, JBL®7 premium audio, and more to select from! Best of all, the Highlander Platinum will feature a segment-leading8 12.3-inch touchscreen display.
Let’s wrap things up by exploring a few of the new safety features that are expected to appear in the 2020 Highlander. Along with familiar advancements, like Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist9, this SUV’s improved driver-assist tech package will come with a few new features that have been added in some other models already—Lane Tracing Assist10 and Road Sign Assist11. While the former helps you stay centered between the lines, the latter watches for postings like speed limits and certain zones, then displays them on your instrument panel, so crucial updates don’t get overlooked.
Hopefully, this 2020 Toyota Highlander preview near Glen Mills, PA, has sparked your interest in seeing this vehicle in person as soon as it hits our sales lot! Price Toyota is just as excited as you are for it to debut, so feel free to chat with our if you have a few more questions on your mind.
1. Manufacturer estimate at time of press release:
2. Apps and services subject to change at any time without notice. Data charges may apply. Apple CarPlay® functionality requires a compatible iPhone® tethered with an approved data cable into the USB media port. Apple CarPlay® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
3. Amazon, Alexa, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Not all Amazon Alexa skills are available for in-vehicle use.
4. SiriusXM services require a subscription after 3-month trial period. Subscriptions governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your complimentary trial, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C.
5. The Wi-Fi Connect trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the date of activation. After the trial period expires, enrollment in a paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and Conditions apply.
6. Dynamic Navigation is dependent upon an operative telematics device, a cellular connection, navigation map data and GPS signal reception, and other factors outside of Toyota’s control, which can limit the ability or functionality of the system. To learn about Toyota Entune™ 3.0’s data collection, use, sharing and retention, please visit https://www.toyota.com/privacyvts/. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Subscription required upon end of trial service period. See Navigation System Owner’s Manual for additional details.
7. JBL® is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.
8. According to press release.
9. Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist is designed to read visible lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual and audible alert and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
10. Lane Tracing Assist is designed to read visible lane markers and detect other vehicles under certain conditions. When potential lane departure is detected, LTA provides a visual warning and either an audible alert or vibration in the steering wheel and can apply slight steering force. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
11. Do not rely exclusively on Road Sign Assist (RSA). RSA is a driver support system that utilized the vehicle’s forward-facing camera and navigation system to recognize certain road signs and provide vehicle information to the driver via the multi-information display and/or Head-Up Display. Effectiveness is dependent on road, weather, vehicle and sign conditions. Use common sense when using RSA and do not drive distracted. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.